Ring Size Guide
To determine your ring size, do the following steps:
- Take a piece of string or a thin strip of paper and wrap it around the base of the finger to be sized.
- With a pen, mark the spot where the string overlaps with its end.
- Measure from the beginning to the mark with a millimiter ruler.
- Then choose the closest perimeter measurement to the chart to find your US ring size.
Tips for best results:
- Allow enough room to accommodate your knuckle.
- Bear in mind, different fingers on the same and the opposite hand may have different sizes. Therefore, measure the specific finger on which you are planning to wear the ring.
- Measure your finger at the end of the day when your finger is likely to be largest.